Spotify and My January Playlist

I quite enjoy Spotify. With it, you can enjoy any song you choose for free. I rarely buy CDs now.

I also enjoy the radio show with Delilah. Once a month, she e-mails a list of songs. I then make a Spotify playlist and listen away. Here it is:

1. Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson

2. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong

3. Higher and Higher (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher and Higher) by Backtrack Professional Karaoke Band

4. Firework by Katy Perry

5. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban

6. When You Believe by Whitney Houston with Mariah Carey

7. Up Where We Belong by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes

8. Over the Rainbow by Eva Cassidy

9. Good Life by OneRepublic

10. Listen To Your Heart by Roxette

11. We Are the World - Demo by Michael Jackson



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like