Photo Gallery: Leavenworth

+
J.M.J.

On Memorial Day, I took a day trip to Leavenworth. It was a gorgeous day and well-spent.


There was a store called Kris Kringle where it was said to be Christmas all-year round. I walked in that store and it was absolutely magical! It made me excited for Christmas already. These Nutcrackers were so sparkling and magical.

I'm German. I really loaded up on the sour kraut, and the bratwurst was so good!


Look at that beautiful bratwurst. Okay, I'll try to stop being an overbearing German now. ;)

Narnia at the park in Leavenworth. ;)









There were pieces of wood underneath the water. So pretty!
















The town was so quaint. It was like being in a different time period!

I was made for this get-up.



I can't wait for my next adventure!
God bless you!
Stephanie




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like