Seattle: a Photo Gallery

+
J.M.J.

I went to Seattle last weekend and had a lovely time.

Lemonade from this really healthy place called Evolution. They had cold-pressed juice, using oxidation instead of pasteurization.

Fancy elevators at Macy's!

My lunch, from a Chinese place at the Westlake Shopping Center food court

Food court dining center. Isn't that lighting magnificent?

Fancy lettering

The place for deals and steals! ;)

These charmers were painted on top of the Children's Museum. This view is from the top of the Space Needle.








Look how small the cars are!







I had my picture taken with this giant teddy bear when I was little, and also when I was 19. So this is a tradition.

My breakfast of gluten-free crepes with ham and cheese. I got to watch them being made by hand at a neat little place at Pike Place Market that was established the year I was born. :)



Essential to start my adventures with this!

God bless you!
Stephanie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like