Coffee Review: Dutch Bros.

+
J.M.J.



Happy Saturday! Review time! This time my item of scrutiny is Dutch Bros.

Yes, they have a lot of great coffee drinks. They are cheaper than Starbucks, but the customer service is comparable.

Usually there's a long line, but the employees compensate for this by sending someone outside to take your order. Then you can wait in line until you inch your way to the drive-up window, where your drink is ready and you drive off happy.

One time my punch card got punched twice. I said something, and the girl said she just usually does that. This was a one-time thing; this never happened again, sadly.

Other than that, this place isn't anything out of the ordinary. I briefly mentioned earlier that the customer service is comparable to Starbucks. Let me elaborate a little more; the customer service is better. They're a little more personal at Dutch Bros., and ask about how your day is going not just as a face value lip service, but because they are cheerful and actually seem to care. Cheerfulness is something never lacking in a Dutch Bros. experience. 

They have a great variety of drinks, and serve non-coffee drinks also. I've never tasted anything I didn't like, although the annihilator has a hint of coconut-flavor in my opinion, and since I hate coconut, this drink isn't my favorite. Other than that, their coffee is strong (important to me), and they also offer helpful suggestions when I ask them what they recommend (my last resort when I just don't know what to order).

Thumbs-up overall!

God bless you,
Stephanie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like