How's Your Lent Going? (It's Been Two Days)

+
J.M.J.

So we went from this on Fat Tuesday:


To this yesterday:


So where do we go from here?

I'll tell you where I'm going:

  1. Daily Mass twice a week
  2. Spiritual reading
  3. Cleaning and purging my belongings and space!
  4. No sweets
  5. No Facebook
  6. No television or movies
  7. I've been watching Matthew Kelly's Best Lent Ever videos. Sign up here.
  8. Praying a 54-day-Rosary novena for my future spouse. This will obviously extend beyond Lent.
  9. No Pinterest (seeing those notifications are driving me crazy. I unsubscribed from the notification e-mails at least. Considering deleting the app, but I do have self-control. I do have self-control. Just have to repeat that a hundred times a day.) Sheesh, I clearly have a Pinterest addiction!
  10. I think I should really say fewer of my opinions. Enough said. Those of you who know me, you're welcome. ;)
God bless you in your Lenten journey and always!
Stephanie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like