Happy New Year!



Happy New Year to you all! 2013 was a very interesting year for me. I tried a lot of new things and definitely got out of my comfort zone more than ever before.

In 2014, I'm looking forward to more new experiences and spontaneity. In retrospect, my two new year's resolutions for last year were about halfway successful. I didn't read many classics, but my exercise routine was established and I am very happy with it.

For my spiritual life, I resolve to go to confession once a month.

And now for a quick update on my health. I am 22 years old and I just had chickenpox. I am recovered now, but I still have some scabs that are waiting to fall off. That was one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life. I was so itchy that I couldn't sleep. I don't need to mention that being covered with scabs is a very humbling experience when going out in public. I'm glad that I got it over with, but getting this virus in your twenties is no picnic. I was vaccinated for it, but I caught it anyway. Just goes to show you that nothing is a guarantee against illness.

I'm hoping to update this blog weekly. I have been very neglectful of it lately. Please share with me what your new year's resolutions are for this year! And how did last year's go?

Don't forget: today is a holy day of obligation! I went to the vigil Mass last night. Celebrate the Solemnity of Mary, Mother of God!

Blessings to you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like