Day 9: What’s on your Bucket List or Life List? – 31 Day Blog Challenge


  • visit Paris, France
  • Get my AA degree
  • take a picture of myself in front of Niagara Falls
  • eat at a cafe in Paris
  • visit the Statue of Liberty
  • visit England
  • meet Colin Firth
  • visit The White House
  • Go to New York City for New Year's Eve
  • stay a night in Cinderella’s Castle
  • go to the top of the Empire State Building
  • visit London
  • see a real life fashion show in either New York, Paris, or Milan
  • ride my favorite roller coaster with my husband (I don't have a husband yet, but hey)
  • take a photography class
  • visit the south of France in the summer
  • take a picture of Judy Garland’s star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
  • celebrate one of my birthdays in Germany
  • own a really cool car

31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

(A lot of these were Tiffany's or modified. I just think her ideas are cool.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like