Day 8: Pet Peeves – 31 Day Blog Challenge

My pet peeves are many but I don't necessarily want to state them all here. I'm a picky person. It's kind of humbling for me to do this. Please don't take advantage of this list if you know me in person.


  1. When people pop their knuckles
  2. When they pop their gum
  3. Clicking fingernails on the table
  4. People who wear two different colored socks
  5. Pajamas in public
  6. Chewing with your mouth open
  7. Putting on coconut around me because I HATE the smell
  8. Fingernails on a chalkboard
  9. Fork across the plate
  10. Certain lotions that smell terrible (seriously, did something just die?)
  11. People who shut down psychologically during an argument or conflict.
  12. People wearing their wedding ring the wrong way.

31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like