Day 7: My Dream Job – 31 Day Blog Challenge

My dream job. Let's see. I think I'd like to work either at a television station, radio station, or something heavily involving the media. I could be a news anchor, radio DJ, or something like that. I don't really know. I'd love to maybe make some CDs as well, or do some acting. Not modeling, thanks, though countless people have told me that's what I should do. I love to sing, hence the CDs. AND I LOVE LOVE LOVE to dance! I used to take ballet, and now I swing dance, Lindy Hop, and ballroom dance. I even go to Zumba. I also love photography. I'm not a professional by any means. I'd need to take some classes and have WAY more experience. I'm pretty good at writing, but I don't think I'd like to do it full-time. I also don't really want to be a teacher, unless it's to home school my kids. Oh it just dawned on me. HELLO! I'd love to have my dream job be a stay-at-home wife and mother! That's my ultimate dream that tops them all. So if I'm not doing one of the other things I said, I'll be at home with two or three or more babies, vacuuming, washing the dishes, and doing the laundry. I'll have a few pots and pans on the stove and chocolate chip cookies in the oven. Sesame Street'll be on the television. That would be the life.
31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like