Day 11: The Last Book(s) I’ve Read – 31 Day Blog Challenge

The last two books I've read, plus the one I'm reading now, are Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, and Vanity Fair by William Makepeace Thackeray.


This was interesting, but also very dark. I didn't like the insane secret wife upstairs, the fact that the guy hid it from Jane, and that she was going to marry such a very old man.


This was also rather a dark novel, and consisted mostly of a conversation between a maid and a gentleman. Not my cup of tea.


I'm in the process of reading this one. It's probably my favorite of the three. It's full of trivialities, secret unions, and prideful people. Kind of a mindless read.
31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

(I'm really sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this. My stupid internet connection doesn't work very well at all at home, so I have to wait until I'm at school for it to work. I'm going to do a bunch of posts in advance and save them because I won't be able to use this connection until April.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like