Day 10: My Daily Routine – 31 Day Blog Challenge

When I wake up, I get ready for my day, spend some time on the computer, then head downstairs to eat breakfast.

After eating, I head back upstairs to get on the computer again to check my e-mail one last time before I head out the door to my local community college.

I go to school to math class. After that, I sit in the writing lab and either work at my laptop, like I'm doing now, read my current book (see the last post about books), or work on one of my subjects.

Next is English 101. This is an interesting time of the day. My teacher is funny, but I don't agree with everyone's viewpoints.

I head home for lunch. I usually have a bit of time to again plug-in and check what's happened online since I've been connected.

After lunch, I take a nap. Around 3 PM I start working on homework. At 4:30 I listen to Adventures in Odyssey (I'm really a kid at heart).

Now it's getting close to dinnertime. Time to wrap up homework and any loose ends. I may read, browse magazines, and listen to music on the radio.

After dinner, I get on the computer again and wind down. We say the Rosary and eat a snack. I get ready for bed and then hit the sack. Good night!
31-day-blog-challenge-march-2013-ad

(I realize these posts aren't in order. I'm going by what I have and by the original blog's order. Please bear with me.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like