Improve Your Life: Get a Better Night's Sleep


To sleep better, don't listen to wild music before you go to bed. Choose calming selections that will soothe your spirit. Reading a book that isn't for school helps too. Also, don't drink cola or coffee in the evening. Don't use electronics before bed, and you might want to take a hot bath. Writing in your journal will get a load off of your mind while you sip a cup of herbal tea or warm milk.

You can find calm music here. Right now, if you've been reading my blog, you know that I'm reading Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte. Pick a classic to read. I know it's tempting to drink coffee, but what does that do to your nerves? I'm guilty of using my laptop before bed, but that's going to stop. Last night I turned it off early, actually. Taking a bath is so relaxing. So is drinking warm milk and writing in your diary.

Source for first paragraph: Girls' Life Magazine December/January 2013 Issue.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like