Improve Your Life: Do Better in School


So you want to do better in school. Get to class on time! Be prepared when you walk in the door. Whenever you need help, get it from teachers or student tutors. Don't be shy when it comes to participating and asking questions, staying extremely organized. Take care of yourself. Don't neglect your sleep. Try to get seven to eight hours a night. Eat nutritious meals and never skip them. Drink water and get exercise. Try walking to school or doing sports. Get some new pens and notebooks. Be sure that you have a clean, well-lit place to do your homework in. If you don't have a place like that, the library is there for you.

I walked in late to my first class on the first day this quarter but that's because my schedule said the wrong building and I went to said building to find one other girl there. Last quarter, I got really used to taking part in discussions so I am no longer shy when it comes to speaking up about my opinion and challenging what the teacher has to say sometimes. I am guilty of being unorganized. When I get new papers in class, they just go on top of the stack. I need to keep like things together. Having new things for school really helps you to feel motivated. I invested in some Tangled stickers and Hello Kitty page markers. I do my homework on my bed, which probably isn't the best place, but I take a nap first so that I'm not too tired.

Source for first paragraph: Girls' Life Magazine December/January 2013 Issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like