Going Back to School


For me and for people across the world, it's time to go back to school today. Hit those books and do what the teachers want. Do your homework and don't procrastinate. You know the drill.

This quarter, I'm taking English, Math, and Interpersonal Communication. Should be interesting. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two. I've had my English teacher before. He's funny, knowledgeable, and tolerant. Which is a good thing, because I give him a run for his money by arguing with him and challenging certain points.

One thing that I both like and don't like about community college is that you're not going to agree with everything they say. Everything is from a liberal point of view. The textbooks are filled with propaganda designed to fulfill the popular, modern agenda. I don't like buying books and listening to people that I don't agree with, but then I get to argue with them, and that's even better.

Do your best, work hard, and Spring Break will be here before you know it. Whether it's back to school or college, have a great quarter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lyrics Dissection: Scared To Be Lonely by Martin Garrix and Dua Lipa

I Got a Hair Trim

What My 30th Year of Life Has Been Like